2.3. Just a few words about steps
A step is a page displayed to the user while going through the content.
Steps are customizable and can be linked together in order to create a path (tree).
The step is structured in 2 parts: The general part is common to every step and the options part is related to the specificity of the step.
In the options part, there are 5 different kinds of steps that can be added:
- The information step is a basic step that displays a title and a text.
- The decision step is a step that allows the user to take one decision (only one)
- The multi-decision step is a step that allows the user to take one or multiple decisions (the number depends on the settings)
- The ordering step is a step that allows the user to order & rank several options that are presented to him
- The bucketing step is a step that allows the user to classify items into different ‘buckets’ in order to make some choices by repartition.