3.9. Edit settings
The settings menu allows you to edit the general settings of your simulation:
- Edit the title of the simulation.
- Change the label of the next, variables and feedback buttons that will be displayed in the simulation.
- Change the button color of the whole simulation.
- Edit the duration of the simulation. It will be displayed at the beginning of the simulation.
- Choose the first screen to display after the last step (between feedback screen and variable screen).
- Choose to display or not the feedback screen at the of the simulation. If you choose to not display it, the first screen to display after the last step will be the variable screen.