3.2. Distribute your initiative
Now that you have created your initiative, you need to create a distribution group to invite users. Click on “Distribute your initiative”:
- Give it name
- Set the date of your meeting/training
Once your distribution group is created, you can share it with your participants by sharing a link.
Participants will be asked to enter their email address, first name and last name, then will answer a standard feedback survey with:
- from 1 to 10: overall quality of the experience
- from 1 to 10: overall quality of the facilitation
- from 1 to 10: level of understanding of what is expected after this experience
- from 1 to 10: level of engagement of what is expected after this experience
- from 1 to 10: ability to execute what is expected after this experience.
In addition to the feedback survey, participants will be prompted to set an action aligned to one of the objectives/goals from the initiative.
ps: you have the ability to disable the feedback survey from the “Overview” page of your initiative.